Cherly Susanti (b.1990) is a composer and a music director based in Jakarta. Together with Feixiang Choir, she has achieved numerous awards in both national and international choir competition. They participated in the 33rd Praga Cantat 2019 and won two gold diplomas in Mixed Choir and Sacred categories. They also won Best Interpretation for Compulsory Works (Napadly písně by Antonín Dvořák).
She developed her vocal skills under the tutelage of Joseph Kristanto Pantioso in Sanggar Musicasa Jakarta and has attended some vocal masterclasses by Bernadetta Astari, Heny Janawati, and Towako Sato-Schöllhorn. She also studies conducting under the tutelage of Budi Utomo Prabowo and attended conducting masterclasses by Brady Allred and Nicolas Fink.
Cherly writes choral pieces with various genre, mostly Indonesian secular music. She also works on project-based music, such as institution hymn commissioned by BINUS University and company march for GVM Networks.
Satya Dharma Gita Choir Festival 2019 – Choral Composition Competition
- 2nd prize in Profane Music category: To My Dearest for mixed choir
- Top 7 in Sacred Music category: De Profundis for mixed choir
Lomba Paduan Suara Universitas Airlangga 2018, Surabaya
- Best Young Conductor
Satya Dharma Gita National Choir Festival 2017 – Choral Composition Competition
- 2nd prize in Profane Music category: Cahaya Purnama for mixed choir
- Top 8 in Sacred Music category: Lacrimosa for mixed choir
The 9th Grand Prix Thailand 2016, Pattaya, Thailand
- Special Jury Award: Best Original Composition: Daemon Irrepit Callidus for mixed choir